background

Monday, August 6, 2012

They're Here!

What a beautiful first few days it has been! I will try to update their progress on a regular basis so everybody's able to get the same information at the same time.

They have already made tremendous progress in just a day and a half. Nolan is only taking in room air and has been able to eat my pumped milk through his feeding tube since he got in the nicu. I got to hold him for the first time and it was a moment I will never forget. It felt real...he is mine and I am his!

Caroline is a little smaller than Nolan and has had a little harder time getting all that fluid cleared out of her lungs since her sac was still in tact throughout the labor. She also has made some great progress already and is getting stronger every time we see them (every 3 hours). She just got to eat for the first time at our 2:00 visit and is now on the same schedule as her brother. She is such a doll baby and just loves for us to touch her and talk to her.

Below are the latest pictures of them. I'm doing this on my iPhone so labeling and organizing the pictures is a little difficult but I'll do the best I can. Can you figure out who is who?

No comments:

Post a Comment